Tuesday 28 February 2012

PE OCR AO5 Games Based Sport Rugby Union

PE OCR AO5
Agility: I have improved my agility by regularly attending training and performing different drills at training. I also attended a 2 day rugby course where we had drills where we had to dodge the tackle back by stepping or hitting and spinning to get around it.     Strength: I have improved my strength by practicing rucking and scrimmaging, during this time I also learnt the way to use my strength to its maximum effect.
Stamina/Speed/Accuracy: I have improved my stamina/speed in rugby by working on running but also doing drills where I sprint through a line of cones catching and passing the ball quickly.
Passing: I have improved my passing by completing regular drills like the one above
Tackling: I have improved on my tackling because we regularly tackle tackle bags so that we improve
These have all affected my performance in games as it has allowed me to use these skills more efectively and therefore improve my overall  performance.
I have not made as much progress in the past few weks due to the snow and ice therefore my coach has been cancelling my training sessions.

No comments:

Post a Comment