Tuesday 28 February 2012

PE OCR AO5 Athletics Based Sport Shot Put

Shot Put

Distance (m)
10.23
9.95
10.12
10.89

These results show that I have improved the overall distance of the throw and is better than when I first started
Technique: I have improved  my technique by looking on the interent and frinding professional and copying how they do it.
Distance: I practiced using the right technique and managed to improve the accuracy as well
Stamina: Practicing has allowed me to improve my stamina as it has allowed me to throw for longer periods of time yet still throw a long way and throw accurately
These have all affected my throwing as it has allowed me to throw further, more accuracy and overall improve
The snow has affected me as it has not allowed me to practice but I was still able to compare myself to professionals  

No comments:

Post a Comment